Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hey did you guys hear?

Apparently the Red Sox and Indians are playing GAME SEVEN OF THE ALCS AT FENWAY AND THE GREEN MONSTER!!! Seriously, they are playing at FENWAY where the Red Sox have MADE MAGIC HAPPEN BEFORE. I don't know if you guys read or saw about this, so I'd thought I'd inform you.

The best thing that could happen in this game would be an ending that leads to Bill Simmons hanging himself.

Here's what I hope happens:

Bottom of the 9th. Two Outs. Red Sox down 8-4. Bases loaded for JD Drew: 0-2 count. Drew smashes a grand slam to tie the game up and send it to extra innings.

Fast forward to the bottom of the 15th. Indians up 9-8. David "king of clutch" Ortiz comes up with the bases juiced, nobody out and a 3-0 count. Ortiz then grounds into a game/series/season ending triple play.

This way, even the patriots couldn't save Simmons from himself.

We can only pray.

1 comment:

eriz said...

welp... I guess Bill Simmons lives to see another day.

I'm STOAKED to read his World Series Preview