Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Fat Shit Meets a Hall of Famer; Hilarity Ensues

This Guy Went Home A Winner

Here's the problem here: Fans Who Think They're Part Of The Game.

I'm not going to excoriate the guy for shit-talking; that's just fine. What I do take issue with:

"We were getting eye contact from all the players when I decided I would give the Dodgers an extra edge" by yelling at Griffey.

What the hell? Does this guy honestly value his own shit life so little that he is willing to risk his public image of being a decent guy who doesn't make fun of peoples' cancer-ridden mothers simply in order to give an "edge" to his beloved Dodgers?

"when you come to my stadium, you're fair game."

The thing is, my friend, if it was *your* stadium, you could publish your blog on the front page of the Murdoch/McCourt news syndicates... but since it is not in any respect *owned* by you, you have to publish this news on your MySpace. Not quite the same. Did you have to pay to get into *your* stadium, Sir? Oh. Yeah. You did.

"I totally got into his head. He went 0-3 and finally got a little base hit in the 9th."

"I just went outside and screamed at the sun and it went down! I got into that motherfucker's head! I bet he won't dare show his face in MY NEIGHBORHOOD ever again! What a little bitch!"

"This is DODGER TOWN GRIFF"

By all accounts, sir, Los Angeles Dodgers fans are among the more apathetic in baseball, legendary for arriving in the 2nd and leaving in the 7th. Perhaps you were not aware of that; your personal appearance and your uncouth comments suggest that you are unaware of normal conventions accepted by pretty much all levels of society on how not to be a fuckstick.


I realize this seems inappropriate for this blog: I'm criticizing a douchebag's MySpace post, not a media article... but I had to lend my small voice to excoriate this douchebag. Remember when you were six and you considered it a victory when you poked your big brother hard enough to interrupt him just as he was jumping for the flag at the end of a level in Super Mario Brothers?

That's this guy.

And on a side note: anyone else who tells you that you can't judge people based on appearances is wrong. To go with the Grizzly Adams beard, this fuckdo0d sports the rockstar-backwards-adjustable-velcro-psuedo-denim Dodgers hat to support his fandom and contain his overly large cranium.