Monday, June 11, 2007

i think i'm going to do an NBA mock draft

why? because joakim noah is goading me into doing one with this comment from the charlotte observer yesterday:

"I think mock drafts are a complete joke," Noah said when told several mock drafts link him to the Charlotte Bobcats. "I heard a couple of guys who make the mock drafts are kids in basements. You read what these guys say, and they have no idea what they're talking about."

i'm a kid... who regularly blogs from a basement (my parents' basement, to be specific)... i really don't have any special knowledge about future NBA draftees or their prospective teams other than what i read on the internet... did i mention i'm writing this from a basement? ok, joakim, you talked me into it. it'll be up later this week.

No comments: