Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rick Reilly- Unfunny by Any Standard

This is a bit of a throwaway post, but-

1) If I tried to give either of these things I'm about to link a full FireJay treatment, I might end up drop kicking my computer out of my window.

2) We haven't posted in a while. Gotta give the people what they want.

So... there isn't a lot to say... other than I'm simply and completely shocked that this guy gets paid to sit around and think this stuff up. I'd rather he write a thousand heart-warming pieces about blind midget rugby players with irregular heartbeats than one more vomit-inducing attempt at comedy.

LAWLZ, WHAT IF WES HAD A MACHINE DAT MADE COACHEZ SAY WHATZ DEY RLY MEEN

OH NOES, LOOK AT DEEZ FUNNY WAYZ DUH CUBS COULD LOSE EVEN DOUGH DEY DONT MAKE SENS

Boooooooooooooo. Rick Reilly is somehow less clever than Jay Mariotti.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Cubs piece was just terrible. Zambrano sings and falls out of the window... huh? What? I don't watch Cubs baseball. Did this already happen or something? Does Zambrano usually fall out of windows? Is that like his thing?

Why is this funny?

And there's 9 more just like it...

Chris W said...

reilly's a dipshit.

anyone who's anyone knows the boilerplate zambrano joke is that he uses AIM.

CitizenX said...

Dude, Jemele Hill wrote about the Angels.

There is now a fist shaped hole in my monitor.

JimA said...

It's been on the website one day and you can't leave comments anymore.