Posting that last piece about Frank Deford felt good. It felt so good I went to see if he had written any other garbage and boy has he ever. He has so many hot taeks:
- "Americans Don't Care about Major League Soccer"
- "Awards for Athletes Should Honor Unsung Heroes"
- Some moral grandstanding about Tom Brady being a cheater
- "Alex Rodriguez is Back, For Better or Worse"
- "Outside of the Games, Are Sports Corrupt?"
- An article that declares the truly groundbreaking idea that America's national pastime is no longer good old baseball but FOOTBALL.
- World Series games start too late!
Anyways, check out another of his amazing insights: "All Star Games Are Worthless if the Players are not All-Stars". Whooo, boy. Time for Frank Deford to weigh in on this crucial issue of the All Star balloting: